SCHAMPA’s Pro Series Thermal Set is now an industry standard. Seamless Technology and Polypropylene has become a rider’s favorite option in Mild to Extreme Cold. Made of 100% Polypropylene it has a seamless mesh panels strategically placed in the back, arms, and legs. The Pro Series Neck Gaiter has been tested in deep snow conditions; cold morning rides on motorcycles, Mongolia, South America, and cold winter days in Canada. Durable construction makes this a must have for any gear bag. You can wear these base layers all day, the soft feel and moisture management wicking and breathing allow for comfort throughout the day.
“I have been designing and making technical gear most of my life. I am very happy with the style and function of the Pro Series line. The addition of seamless technology and the ability to re-introduce PolyPro to our line is something I have wanted to do for years. I have tested all of the Pro Series line all over the world and it has never let me down.” Owner Andy Myers
- Mild to Extreme Cold
- Base Layer
- Compression Style design
- Seamless Technology
- Ergonomic Design for Comfort and Function
- Seamless Mesh Panels strategically placed throughout the back, arms, and legs.
- Made of Polypropylene
- Comfortable Fit.
- Wear all day
- Insulates your Face, Neck, Ears, and Head from Cold and Frostbite
- Moisture Management Technology Keeps You Dry and Warm
- Tested & Proven in Canada, South America, USA, and Mongolia
- Winter, Early Spring, Late Fall
- Designed to Fit Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large
- Color: Grey